Saturday, April 24, 2010

Vegas and St. George..

So.. I finally have something to blog about!! Go me! It's about time something exciting happens right? Here are some pics of my fabulous trips to St. George and Vegas!

My sister Whitney, friend Tessie, Me and Jordan @ Snow Canyon.. Such a blast.

No Tresspassing? Yea. But we had to get a picture with the horses! And we got yelled at ha.


Once Again.


Freeze Out! Me Jordan Whit and Tessie eating our Ice Cream cones... That later ended up on Jordan's shirt.

Hiking!


Snow Canyon.


Freeze Out.

Me Jordan and Tessie went to do Baptisms in St. George.

So.. We're all sitting there laying out and we turned around and saw Jon up on this cliff.. You have to know him to think this is funny.

Love love love him.

Hot Tubbin! In 90 degree weather!

Cruising the Strip with Lindsey and Jordan.

So.. I took this picture and somehow didn't end up in it!

Best of Friends!

Jumping into the ICE POND!

No comments:

Post a Comment