Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Quick Update..

Dear Bloggers,,
If you still follow this blog:
Bless you.
I have been horrible about updating it.
But then again, I am on vacation.
My sister, Whitney is here visiting and leaves Saturday.
Here are some pictures of our adventures since she's been here.
Enjoy!
So.. Me and Whitney had 2 flies in our room for 4 days straight. We could NOT kill them. Trust me. They were invicible. So today I decided that was the end of that and I killed them! Kissing the fly goodbye.. Sad thing is, we now have another one :( ha.
Wednesday nights, they close down the street in Grindelwald and there are bands, food, etc. It is really fun. Kenzie, Whit and I went into town and there was a rock band playing so we stopped to listen. We were cracking up at the guys next to us who were wasted and just bustin a move. If you can't beat em, join em. We were all dancing by the end of the night! It was hysterical.
We were getting a picture of us 3 girls and the next thing we know, we feel these 2 guys up behind us!
Whit and I went swimming in the river in Bern. Such a blast. It was freezing cold.
Lighting a candle at the Munster Cathedral.
Me and Whit :) Don't worry, this isn't alcohol ha everything here is served in a bottle!
Sisters.
We hiked up this trecherous mountain to get to this restaurant. We figured why not eat in one dessert all the calories we just burned? :)
Almost to the top of our hike to Baregg

So.. For my birthday, cute Kenzie and Mandel bought me a gift certificate to go paragliding. I was so so excited! I knew that when Whitney came she would want to go with me. Here are some pics! Enjoy! We had a blast.
Me and Peter
The End :) Thanks for following.

3 comments:

  1. Since you are handing out blessing for those of us still following I will keep it up! I need all that I can get!!! (JK!) Looks like you and your sister had a great time! I can't stop giggling about you out rocking it in the streets dancing with those old guys! Thanks for the giggle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still jealous! Miss you. Make sure to get in touch when you get home... in forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally live it up girl cuz there is nothing like that around good ol' PG/AF! How I wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete