Friday, June 25, 2010

Oy!

Bloggers Bloggers Bloggers
So I haven't updated much lately. [We have been basking in the sun] and enjoying the warm weather! It's been beautiful here. Mandel and Kenzie went on a Carhartt "Convention" kind of this weekend on Saturday until Sunday and so I watched the kids. We had a ball. Monday we went to this really sweet indoor pool in Basel (border of Germany) and we have just been playing and enjoying ourselves! Life is good!

And Saturday, we went on a gorgeous hike. [Loved every second of it.] Enjoy!
[Oy is my new favorite German word..]



Yes, this is for real. We sat on those blue stools and had a slurpee and ice cream.. [in the pool]
I was very excited about it.
----------------------------------------------
I love this boy..
----------------------------------------------
I also love this boy!
Yes, I live down there.





Ok.. Is this not the coolest picture ever? We have
1. A Swiss Flag
2. A Swiss Alp
3. A Sheep
and 4. I have a sippie cup around my waste ha.

Hayden, Mandel and Bode.
We hiked up to this restaurant and ate.
Hayden and his cute mom.
Hayden showing us his muscles.. He does this all the time. It makes me laugh.
Twins!


Not quite looking..
Got him to look.
And now finally a smile :)

I have this song stuck in my head. Join in the fun.
XOXO- Megs

3 comments:

  1. Aww so, so, so fun! I'm way jealous of that sweet pool! I am so glad you are having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked for a blog update right before I went to bed last night...so imagine my surprise when I found one this morning, even though I told myself it was crazy to check again so soon! Looks like you're having a blast. I love the photo of the sheep with the bell around his neck. Everything looks so incredible. I am happy for you (and maybe a little jealous) and excited for your 'company' to arrive. :) Just sorry your dad isn't going to be able to go.
    Please continue to give updates. You know you have at least one 'blog-follower'. :)
    -MP
    PS. I thought oy was an Australian word. Silly me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm...I want you to hike up another mountain, and sing, "The hills are alive with the sound of music..." next time!!

    ReplyDelete