Monday, November 15, 2010

A little update..

Herbstmesse.. Had SUCH a blast. Happy Birthday Kate! I love you to pieces!

"I got the whole world in my hands! I got the whole wide world.. in my hands." My prize I won for knocking down milk barrels with a bean bag. Woop woop!


------------------------------------------------------------
.this.is.beauty.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Bode had a little "light parade" last week with his Kindergarten class. It was so cute. They all gathered around and sang songs with their Radish Lanterns they carved.


-----------------------------------------------------

LOVE this picture.. 2 handsome little boys if you ask me!


I went to Lottomatsch (AKA Bingo) and look what I brought home. Woop woop! Big winner! Zungenwurst und Salami!

Baby Myles was blessed.. (I didn't pinch him, he was hungry!)

Me and the newly potty trained Hayden Marv!

"Your little hands wrapped around my fingers.. And it's so quiet in the world tonight. Your little eyelids flutter cause your dreaming so I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light. To you, everything is funny. You got nothing to regret. I'd give all I can honey if you could stay like that. Oh darling don't you ever grow up, just stay this little. Oh darling don't you ever grow up, it could stay this simple. I won't let nobody hurt you, won't let no one break your heart. No one will desert you just try to never grow up." -Taylor Swift "Never Grow Up"


Life is weird. Time flies and there are so many things that you will never be able to get back. The funny thing is, I'm just realizing this. Guess I've been behind all these years.. I'm now working on enjoying the little things.

"Take pictures in your mind of your childhood room. Memorize what it sounded when your dad gets home. Remember the footsteps remember the words said and your little brothers favorite songs. I just realized everything I have is someday gonna be gone."

Xoxo Love you all!

We went and survived!

1 comment:

  1. Megs! I miss you friend! You just look like you are having the time of your life and I am glad that you are! Keep on keepin' on! ;) Love to live vicariously through you! Take care.

    ReplyDelete