Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ich Liebe Switzerland



Blessed Blog Followers.. Hello.
Life is good.
Switzerland has my heart.

I also am a bad baddd blogger.. When I first got to Switzerland, I didn't have Facebook. My blog was the only way I let people know of my 'adventures' back home. Now I have Facebook and it is much easier to simply upload a picture or 2 on FB then it is on a blogg.. So most of them are just repeat pictures. I however still put them up because I know my sweet sweet Grandma, whom I love dearly, wants to see them! So I have a new goal to blog at least once a week.. Here we go.

Baby Myles is getting SO big. Every time I look at him, I can't believe how much he's grown. All 3 of them actually, grow more and more everyday. I love those 3 boys more than I ever possibly could have imagined!
Here's the update on my life here: Last weekend, I was in Zurich with my dear friend Pascal and some of his friends where I had a blast and we partied like it was 1999.. We were dancing until 3:30 AM! I looove to dance. And then on Saturday we walked around Zurich (beauuuutiful city). I had a ton of fun. Sunday Kenzie, Mandel, Ueli and I carved pumpkins (pictures below) ..
This week was busy. It's amazing what just another little body can do to a household! We've been running around like crazy.
This weekend was Halloween weekend and last night I went to the Halloween Party here in Grindelwald at The Espresso with my friend Ueli. It was a lot of fun. VERY different from Halloween parties in America, but it was still really good! I love going out here and seeing the difference of lifestyle.

Here is a little survey bit about me.. I did one of these a while ago but I feel like doing another one.

I AM.. ever so thankful for the wonderful people that I have met here. I don't think that the friends/family I have met here realize how much they mean to me. To most people in Switz, I play a small role in their life and may one day just be "that one American girl who visited that one time" but to me, they will forever be the first people that come to my mind when I think of Switzerland (or even Europe) and this incredible experience. I however, am also very very thankful for the friends/family I have in the U.S. of A who still include me in my life there as much as possible. I love you all!

I THINK.. the wind here needs to stop. It's starting to make my head hurt.

I KNOW.. the church is true.

I WANT.. the best of both worlds.. an unlimited supply of Swiss Chocolate, and a 6 pack. Life is rough.

I HAVE.. a lot in life to be thankful for.

I MISS.. you.

I HEAR.. "Und Wenn Ein Lied" by Sohne Mannheims

I SMELL.. hairspray yummy :]

I CRY.. when I think about my 3 little boys here and leaving them! :[

I CRAVE.. Cafe Rio's Sweet Pork... MMMM :]

I SEARCH.. to figure this whole life thing out.

I WONDER.. where my life will be in 1 year. I started to think about where I was at last year, and it's crazy how life changes.

I REGRET.. nothing.

I WISH.. that it would snow!

I LOVE.. that I won at the BINGO match! Woop woop! Brought home a sausage and salami. Gotta love Switzerland!

I CARE.. about a lot of things!

I ALWAYS.. get ahead of myself. And I think too much.

I WORRY.. no, I don't worry or at least I try not to.. "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia" :]

I AM NOT.. very thrilled about the fact that I just put on my sweater and a creepy spider crawled out of it! Eww!

I REMEMEBER.. every little detail of everything. It's almost a fault.

I BELIEVE.. in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seem to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."

I SING.. to Maroon 5 "She Will Be Loved" so loud.. That's my jam song.

I AM NOT ALWAYS.. the sharpest tool in the shed.

I ARGUE.. i don't know what i argue ha.

I WRITE.. and i lovve it.

I LOOSE.. my mind sometimes. More often than not.

I LISTEN.. to Garth Brooks and Celine Dion an awful lot lately.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND.. anything around me ha ha :].. Although I am starting to pick up on the language, here a little, there a little.

I CAN USUALLY BE FOUND.. just chillin :]

I NEED.. to clean my room. Boo!

I FORGET.. to take out my contacts before bed way too much :]

I AM HAPPY.. that's it. I am happy.

On a side note: My dear friend Jake Taylor had his mission homecoming today! First of many! Woop woop! Welcome Home Elder!

I found this and thought it was really cool:
During my second year of nursing school our professor gave us a quiz. I breezed through the questions until I read the last one: "What is the first name of the woman who cleans the school?" Surely this was a joke. I had seen the cleaning woman several times, but how would I know her name? I handed in my paper, leaving the last question blank. Before the class ended, one student asked if the last question would count toward our grade. "Absolutely," the professor said. "In your careers, you will meet many people. All are significant. They deserve your attention and care, even if all you do is smile and say hello." I've never forgotten that lesson. I also learned her name was Dorothy. ~Joann C. Jones
:] Engueta Woche! (or something close to that! ha ha)

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute Megan! I can definitely tell that you are having the time of your life! You are just wonderful, and I'm excited for our girls trip to see Michelle! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete