Monday, May 10, 2010

Me..


I AM.. a dreamer.

I THINK.. that I can do anything.

I KNOW.. the church is true.

I WANT.. to be a billionaire so freakin bad.

I HAVE.. been blessed.

I MISS.. being little.

I HEAR.. music.

I SMELL.. hair dye.

I CRY.. when life doesn't go my way, like a 3 year old little girl. Ha.

I CRAVE.. barbie flavored snow cones, all the time.

I SEARCH.. to find myself.

I WONDER.. where I'll be in 5 years.

I REGRET.. a lot of things.

I WISH.. i could fast forward time to May 22nd.. Switzerland, here I come :)

I LOVE.. my life.

I CARE.. maybe too much.

I ALWAYS.. giggle.

I WORRY.. a little too often.

I AM NOT.. going to be happy if the Jazz loose tonigiht.

I REMEMEBER.. everything.

I BELIEVE.. in myself.

I SING.. loud and off-key, but I sing.

I AM NOT ALWAYS.. smart, but I learn from my mistakes.

I ARGUE.. far too much.

I WRITE.. and I love it.

I LOOSE.. my sanity, slowly everyday.

I LISTEN.. to those around me.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND.. life, it's unfair.

I CAN USUALLY BE FOUND.. at work or in my room.

I NEED.. to laugh more.

I FORGET.. things when I want to.

I AM HAPPY.. most of the time.


today, i cleaned my room. changed my sheets, wiped down my walls, cleaned out my closet and drawers. it feels good to be organized once again. amongst all the clutter and mess, i found a notebook with quotes. words to live by.

"hope is putting faith to work when doubting would be easier." -anonymous

"and the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more." -erica jong


1 comment:

  1. Have fun in Switzerland! You better post while you are over there so we can see what you're up to! We'll miss you in AH!

    ReplyDelete