Sunday, May 30, 2010

Thun

Greutzi Bloggers..
So.. Thursday Kenzie, Bode, Hayden and I headed into Thun (pronounced Toone) to do some shopping and hanging out :). It was a blast. Here are some pics:




Cute little car.

Bode and his Like-A-Bike. Darling little boy.

These pigeons are everywhere.. And they are so not scared of anyone. They got right up to my feet and I was a little shocked. I'm used to birds scurrying away at the sight of any human :)

Me in Thun.


Bikes. Bikes. And More Bikes.

This is kind of cool. This guy was riding a little bike pulling all these. I wanted to hop on.



Cute Cute Hayden.. Love this boy.

This is the Thun castle. Bode was cute and kept calling it the Eiffel Tower. When Kenzie told him it was a castle, he said mommy was the princess that lived in it :)

In Thun, we stopped to eat. I had a tuna fish sandwich. Super original, I know. The one thing about here is people smoke EVERYWHERE. I'm talking like right up in your face smoke is blowing. I hate the smell.. Nevertheless, what do you do? That night, we had a Swiss dinner. I loved it. I can't think of the name off the top of my head, but there was a little grill and we put a thick slice of cheese on kind of a skillet and slipped it in the little grill that just sat in the middle of the table and it cooked and then when it was done, we poured it on top of baby potatoes. It was good. Me and Kenzie "Americanized" ours with some tomatoes, onions, and green peppers. I have fallen in love with the Kafumann family. They are so awesome. I'm so thankful they gave me this opportunity! I have more things to talk about.. Church in a foreign country etc. But as for tonight, I am exhausted and hitting the hay! Guten Nacht!



6 comments:

  1. Yea! I love updates and this one was great.:) The photos are fantastic and I love that you posted some of the kids. Hope you are having the time of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh!!!! I am so jealous! It looks like you are having a regular adventure!!!! I am missing you here at work but I'm so glad you made it safe and are having fun!!! Keep the posts coming and all the fun pics!! <3 ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok so Meg it's me Michelle from work! I have no idea how I became the Manilla 10th ward girl but some how I did! So.... until I figure this one out I will remain a manilla 10th ward blogger???? You know I don't speak computer?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just checking if I have this thing fixed???

    ReplyDelete
  5. HATE YOUR GUTS MORE AND MORE> the end =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha there are 2 Michelle's on here, Michelle W and Michelle P.. Michelle W, what the devil ha ha ha that is soo funny! You turned into the Manilla 10th Ward ;).. Michelle P, thanks for the cute e-mail, I will write back sometime today ;)

    ReplyDelete