Friday, October 29, 2010

And that's how the cookie crumbles..


Here is a little update about what has been going on in my life here in Grindelwald..
I love Autumn time. Love it. But even more when I'm so close to the mountains! So we carved pumpkins the other day.. It was a blast.. Here is me and Ueli's pumpkin :

All the pumpkins:
Mandel's to the Left
Bode's in the middle
Ueli's on the right (I would like to take credit, but let's be honest, he did most of the work ha)




Fall is in the air!
Here are so more pictures of baby Myles. This is the first time Hayden and Bode met him:


Nico and Tim meeting their cousin :)

Me and Ruedi with baby Myles.


This is me.. Being a dork on my train ride to Zurich. I was trying to video Thun lake because I just loove that lake and the view from the train/car but it didn't work out so hot. You can barely see it :) But it was worth a try right?


I found this quote and thought it was really cute: "Lovers don't finally meet somewhere, they are in eachother all along." -Maulana Jalau'ddin Rumi

Click here for my new favorite song :) .. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment