Monday, October 11, 2010

I am a dork and Baby Myles :)

Me and 2 of my very favorite boys heading to the forest with Mary Kay :)
Hello :).. We have good news. Baby Myles is here! Finally! He is 19.5" and I think around 7 lbs ha. 3.190kg. That's the best conversion I could do. I just love him to pieces.
Babies are miracles.




A little blurry, but it's all I have!


Bode was sooo darling with him.
Meeting their new little brother :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ruedi took me mountain biking. For the first time ever. We didn't do anything strenuous but it was really fun. I loved it :)
Ruedi and his quirky sense of humor.

I have an obsession with waterfalls and rivers.
I about fell into the river 50 times. Those rocks are slippery. Finally I just took my shoes off and played in it! Freezing cold!


Okay, so I found this on my computer this morning and I was laughing so hard. I wrote this a long time ago. I don't even really remember writing it but it's just random facts about me.. Don't ask why. But I re-read them today and you guys, I am the biggest dork.

Funny Facts about Me..

-I’ve wrecked two cars and had two just completely die out on me
-I wouldn’t walk around the block alone until I was at least 16. It still scares me to this day actually.. Heebe Jeebes.
-I used to annotate health books for fun when I was bored
-I haven’t ever been a patient in a hospital
-I haven’t ever broken a bone.
-My first high school dance, homecoming, I got asked and didn’t end up going because me and my date got into a huge fight.
-I’ve attempted to leave the country and filled out multiple nanny and humanitarian applications but something always stops me from going.
-I have this weird dream of just peacing out alone and doing something random like joining the peace core.
-My ideal job, if I wasn’t going to be a mother, would be a nurse in the navy/military.. I’d do that in a heart beat. Or a pediatric oncologist. I love seeing people at their worst and trying to make it into a positive experience.
-I’m usually pretty shy when people first meet me, but once you get me going, I am anything but shy!
-I love the atmosphere of the library. Love it.
-I don’t like tanning. It makes me feel weird.
-I love to be alone more than anything.
-I am a really deep thinker but I very rarely express my thoughts to other people.
-I’ve been sent to the writers conference twice, by two different teachers, I love to write and I can whip out a 8 page paper like it’s nothing, no prob. One day, I'm going to write a book.
-I’ve slapped one boy, twice. He deserved it both times.
-I used to be the biggest dare devil but for some reason, something changed and now I’m the biggest chicken.
-I hate shoes. My favorite saying is “I was born barefoot”
-I think that being a doctor is the most respectable career in the world. I would kill for that job. I have mounds of respect for the doctors I work with.
-My favorite thing about getting off a graveyard is coming home to my dad reading his scriptures.. Everytime, without fail.
-I love watching Saved By the Bell and I Love Lucy. I think that they are hilarious. Lucy gets me laughing so hard.
-I love being surprised, but it rarely happens because I always expect it.
-I am the biggest suck up to teachers.
-I was the Vice President my junior year, and President my senior year of Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA) and worked my tush off. We won $500 the year I was president for having the best turn out at our blood drive out of all the high schools in Utah.
-In 5th grade, I won the story telling contest.
-I used to be in plays. I played in Annie, The Music Man, Fiddler on the Roof and had to sing a solo in Tom Sawyer.
-I used to teach the 5th graders their end of school dance for the dance festival.
-I peer tutored a handicap kid in the 8th grade and he somehow got a hold of my number and still calls me once a week or more to this day and hasn’t ever stopped.
-I am now working at the two places I always dreamed of working ever since I was a little girl (Alpine Pediatrics and American Fork Hospital)
-I am extremely emotional and cry to express almost every emotional.. Happy, frustrated, sad, hurt, excited. But I usually don't let people see me cry. If someone sees me cry, they should take that as a compliment.
-I love going to concerts and getting massages (especially hot stone massages.. MMM). Possibly my two favorite things in the world.
-I live my life today for the future. I know, I shouldn’t and I try not to but I have a really hard time living in the present.
-I’ve never lived further than 15 minutes from home.
-I used to want to not get married until I was like 27 and serve a mission and become a Physician Assistant, until I started working with kids, then I realized that I wanted my main goal to be being a wife and raising a family.
-When I was 11 I made a goal to read my scriptures every night and I’ve hardly missed too many days since then.
-I use music to express my feelings.
-I like it when people try to get to know me.
-I butcher it every time I try and tell a story or joke. And I love to tell people when something funny happens to me, but usually about 90% of the time, my stories are those kind where you just kind of have to be there. Or when I get done people always say “Is that the end? . . . Ohhhh”
-I could listen to Brad Paisley all day.
-I love chocolate. I may or may not have a small addiction to it.
-Along with things I love, I love salt.
-I have been blessed tremendously with numerous people that I LOVE to death as in, I could search to find bad things to say about them and still not come up with a SINGLE one.
-I am horrible at sciences. Horrible. I took Chemistry for one term in high school and got a D- and broke three glass beakers.
-I pray before I do anything in life pretty much. I think that is vital.
-I think the movie rating system these days is crap.
-Every time I hear the song “I Wish For You” by Jessica Andrews, I think of my future kids.
-I don’t like to watch TV.
-I don’t really like to go swimming.
-I love to hike.
-I don’t really like talking on the phone.
-My favorite quote is “Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” -Plato

--------------------------------------------------------------
So weird how much has changed in my life!

Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Megs! I miss you so much and I freaking think you rock! Luvs! Hope you are still having the time of your life!

    ReplyDelete